Today's video shows some footage from Friday's flag training. The clips are in sequential order from the workout....
- :10 - :43....warming up with a barbell.
- :44 - :56....some flag hanging just to stretch out a bit.
- :57....is when I get into some actual flagging. The holds got slightly better as I went.
- 1:38....is the best hold of the day. Do you give me credit for 7 seconds or not?
- 1:48....my new favorite side bend variation!
- 1:56 - 2:11....a couple more flags for the day after some sets of side bends. They weren't as strong as the earlier ones!
- 2:12 - 2:40....more side bends. This time I held the loaded side at the bottom longer for more of a stretch.
- 2:40....don't really know what to call these. I suppose I'll call them "bottom arm supported" flag raises. Let me know in the comments if you have a better name in mind.
Thanks for reading today!
I want to hear what you think of my posts, so please comment below.
Please share this post with a friend!
More importantly, set your own goal and start your own vlog/blog!